Select your preferred global region
Select your country of residence to receive the domestic benefits of donating within your country.
The donation platforms we employ worldwide are trusted and secure.
Your donation can help
Anything that you can give will make a difference. This is the simplest way for you to help Delhi’s slum dwellers.
Asha is working relentlessly towards bringing holistic development in the urban slums of Delhi. We’ll ensure that whatever you can afford will be put to the best possible use and give even more people hope for a better future.
Your every penny counts!
If you are an Indian citizen, avail 50% tax exemption on your donation to Asha under section 80G
If you are a foreign donor, click the respective country icon to avail tax rebate
See how every Rupee makes a difference
You can become a Hope Giver by donating to us on a regular basis. A regular gift is the most effective way to support Asha as it reduces administration and helps us to plan ahead. Even the amount you would pay for a newspaper each day can help slum dwellers transform their lives.
- 1700 – vaccinations against diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis for five children
- 4000 – basic health education for 1,000 people
- 6800 – Vitamin A supplements to prevent night blindness for 60 children
- 10800 – recovery treatment for 10 TB patients
- 6800 – one year of books for one child
- 10400 – college preparation for 30 children
- 21300 – one year of university tuition fees for one student
- 41500 – one year of university expenses for one student