Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.asha-india.org (the website) where you may avail facilities provided by Asha Community Health & Development Society (hereinafter referred to as ASHA). ASHA is registered under the Delhi Societies Registration Act, Regn No. S/20849. Registered Office: Ekta Vihar, Sector-6, R.K. Puram, New Delhi- 110022, India and the owner of this website is ASHA.
Use of this site is provided by ASHA subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- ASHA reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to ASHA are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will ASHA be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- ASHA does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
The facilities and services provided by ASHA are as follows,
1.1 Payment Gateway: Donations through the payment gateway are provided by a third party and governed by the terms and conditions provided by such third party. You are liable in the event you violate any of the terms and conditions of such third party in making your donations. Asha will not be responsible for any such errors or default in making your donations.
1.2 ASHA will make every effort to ensure that the donation is utilized for the purpose which is specified in the description. You can make a request for a feedback within 180 days of making the donation.
1.4 Tax exemption certificates: You are requested to go through the tax exemption details displayed in the content of every.
- Prohibited Activity
2.1 Services. You shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules and undertake not to use ASHA Services for any unlawful purpose or in a manner which is likely to cause harm or offense any other user including ASHA.
2.2 ASHA reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in ASHA opinion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, reporting you to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- Content & Intellectual Property
3.1 You are solely responsible for the content and any material or information that you transmit to other users from this website.
3.2 Unless otherwise stated, ASHA or our third parties own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Asha, are acknowledged on the website.
3.3 Through this website, links to other websites are provided for your convenience to provide further information which is not under the control of ASHA.
3.4 You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
3.5 ASHA grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the services; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to)
a) Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
b) Show any material from the website in public, without accreditation of the source;
c) Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on ASHA website for a commercial purpose;
d) Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
e) Use any of the content on ASHA’s website for any commercial use including and not limited to raising funds, donation or charging fees.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of ASHA or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
Furthermore ASHA is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
By accepting these Terms, you agree to indemnify and otherwise hold harmless ASHA society, its officers, employees, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from the use of the ASHA’s Services by you or by those who have access to the service through your account.
- Privacy and Disclosure
- Legal use & Governing Law
6.1 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
6.2 ASHA will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ASHA to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
6.3 The terms & conditions set herewith shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India and the Courts in Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try and suit, proceedings in connection therewith/in that behalf.